Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Bookmark and Share
File #: 220566    Version: 1 Name:
Type: Ordinance Status: Referred
File created: 6/27/2022 In control: Neighborhood Planning and Development Committee
On agenda: 7/13/2022 Final action:
Title: Approving a development plan which also acts as a preliminary plat in District R-1.5 on about 15 acres generally located north of Barry Road and east of N. Green Hills Road for the construction of 86 townhomes. (CD-CPC-2022-00075).
Attachments: 1. Fact Sheet, 2. 16_CD-CPC-2022-00075_BarryTownhomes_06_21_2022, 3. Plans, 4. CPC Disposition Letter 06-21-2022, 5. PPT, 6. Authenticated Ordinance 220566
ORDINANCE NO. 220566

title
Approving a development plan which also acts as a preliminary plat in District R-1.5 on about 15 acres generally located north of Barry Road and east of N. Green Hills Road for the construction of 86 townhomes. (CD-CPC-2022-00075).

body
BE IT ORDAINED BY THE COUNCIL OF KANSAS CITY:

Section A. That a development plan which also acts as a preliminary plat in District R-1.5 (Residential 1.5) on about 15 acres generally located north of Barry and east of N. Green Hills Road, and more specifically described as follows:

All of Lot 1 and Lot 2, Cosada Villa, a subdivision of land in the Northeast Quarter of Section 8 Township 51 North, Range 33 West of the 5th Principal Meridian in Platte County, Kansas City, Missouri.

is hereby approved, subject to the following conditions:

1. All signage shall conform to 88-445 and shall require a sign permit prior to installation.

2. The developer shall submit an affidavit, completed by a landscape architect licensed in the State of Missouri, verifying that street trees have been installed in accordance with the approved street tree planting plan and are healthy prior to a certificate of occupancy.

3. A deviation to the lot and building standards to allow for the garage wall area of the duplex to exceed more than 40 percent of the front fa?ade by 10.7 percent, for a total garage wall area of 50.7 percent.

4. The developer shall submit an affidavit, prepared by an engineer licensed in the State of Missouri, verifying that all outdoor lighting has been installed in accordance with approved plans and that lighting levels do not exceed that shown on the approved lighting plan at the property lines prior to a certificate of occupancy.

5. All dumpsters and mechanical equipment shall comply with 88-425-08.

6. The developer shall submit an affidavit, completed by a landscape architect licensed in the State of Missouri, verifying that all landscaping required of the approv...

Click here for full text